Friday, November 2, 2012

Twitter Followers Forum


Today I researched a forum about Twitter. I see some twitter accounts that have 100 million followers. I have always wondered how people get so many followers. This forum has some really good and really bad ideas on how to get more followers. Some people's answers really shocked me. For example, one person commented that for a certain amount of money, he could get this person 30,000 followers. I saw several comments like this, making people pay ridiculous amounts of money just to get a big number on your profile picture. Personally, I think this is a waste of money. You could send this person an amount of money and not gain any followers; they might have been ripping you off. The sad thing is people have paid the money and fallen for this scam. There was a couple of comments from people that had paid money for followers and gotten ripped off. This comment was the most popular post with 236. They were commenting to warn other people about the certain accounts that do that and telling them that under any circumstances, not to do this. There are also some smart people that gave tips such as write posts that will relate to your followers so you can get retweets, follows, and favorites. Twitter is a very popular social network that gets more and more accounts added onto it each and every day. I have one and sometimes I wish I had more followers than  I do. There are many other ways to get followers, people suggested following accounts that are similar to yours, and people that actually know you. Chances are, if people know you, they are going to follow you back. I get tons of followers that I don't know and I rarely follow any of them back. Another comment that caught my eye was to make your twitter unordinary and different from the other accounts. This comment went on to explain that people are more easily attracted to accounts that have that extra something that your general one does not. I learned that there are some desperate people in this world that will do almost anything to get followers. I hope this helps, and that you will avoid the scams out there. Always remember, a number never defines who you are.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment