Monday, October 22, 2012

I Miss Summer...

Everyone had been going crazy over October. I get it, sweaters, cuddling, hot cocoa, blankets, and all that stuff. Yeah, it's great but it's cold... Too cold. I don't know about you, but I'm not a cold type of person. I love Summer. The heat, sunny days, smoothies, flip flops, the beach, beautiful beachy wavy hair...ahhh don't you love it?!  Yeah, the changing leaves are pretty and it's ya know... Fall. But I still love the bright and cheery colors of summer. Plus my birthday is in July, so it makes it so much better. Did I mention there is no school???!!  You can't beat that... Sorry but ill take summer vaca over a sweater ant day. So to all of you all that are totally obsessed with fall, I'm not trying to put you down, but this is just my opinion. So with all that said, there's just one thing left to say... I miss Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment